READ CAREFULLY - THIS AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
In exchange for participation in the Remembering the 22 Walk organized by Warriors for Freedom Foundation ("Warriors for Freedom Foundation"), of 3000 United Founders Blvd, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73112 and/or use of the property, facilities and services of Warriors for Freedom Foundation, I agree for myself and (if applicable) for the members of my family, to the following:
1. I agree to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings, and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by Warriors for Freedom Foundation, or the employees, representatives or agents of Warriors for Freedom Foundation.
2. I recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with the above described activity and I assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself and (if applicable) my family members, and further release and discharge Warriors for Freedom Foundation for injury, loss or damage arising out of my or my family's use of or presence upon the facilities of Warriors for Freedom Foundation, whether caused by the fault of myself, my family, Warriors for Freedom Foundation or other third parties.
3. I agree to indemnify and defend Warriors for Freedom Foundation against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from my or my family's use of or presence upon the facilities of Warriors for Freedom Foundation.
4. I agree to pay for all damages to the facilities of Warriors for Freedom Foundation caused by my or my family's negligent, reckless, or willful actions.
5. Any legal or equitable claim that may arise from participation in the above shall be resolved under Oklahoma law.
6. I agree and acknowledge that I am under no pressure or duress to sign this Agreement and that I have been given a reasonable opportunity to review it before signing. I further agree and acknowledge that I am free to have my own legal counsel review this Agreement if I so desire. I further agree and acknowledge that Warriors for Freedom Foundation has offered to refund any fees I have paid to use its facilities if I choose not to sign this Agreement.
7. This Agreement and each of its terms are the product of an arms' length negotiation between the Parties. In the event any ambiguity is found to exist in the interpretation of this Agreement, or any of its provisions, the Parties, and each of them, explicitly reject the application of any legal or equitable rule of interpretation which would lead to a construction either "for" or "against" a particular party based upon their status as the drafter of a specific term, language, or provision giving rise to such ambiguity.
8. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement, whether standing alone or as applied to a particular occurrence or circumstance, shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement or of any other applications of such provision, as the case may be, and such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed not to be a part of this Agreement.
9. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
10. I consent to publication of the program transcripts in whole or in part after the broadcast and also consent to use my name, likeness, voice, and biographical material about me in connection with the programs publicity and other promotional purposes. I expressly release the producer from any privacy, defamation, and other claims I may have arising out of broadcast, exhibition, publication, or promotion of this program or event.