Unfortunately, KATT Daddy’s Downtown Eufaula is closed, so the FRIDAY pairing party has moved.
Saturday’s lunch will be inside.
PAIRING PARTY: THE BEAVER BAR & GRILL
400 Lakeshore Dr, Eufaula, OK 74432
VETERAN: 5:30p (MANDATORY ATTENDANCE; NO EXPECTIONS)
GUIDE CHECK-IN: 6:00p
MENU: PIZZA & SALAD
LODGING: JELLYSTONE PARK – CABIN OR RV
DUE TO SPACE LIMITATIONS, VETERAN ANGLERS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HAVE GUESTS STAY IN CABINS WITH THEM.
- GUIDE & VETERAN SETUP MEET/LAUNCH TIME & LOCATIONS
- PAIR MAY LAUNCH ANYTIME AFTER SUN UP
- You must wear a coast guard approved life preserve, completely sipped or snapped when the boat is on a plane.
- Each boat must have a working kill switch which must be attached the to driver any time the boat is on a plane.
- There will be no alcoholic beverages or illegal substances in the boat during tournament hours.
- Participants shall only use weigh-in bags provided by the weigh-in team located by the scales at the weigh-in site.
- You must be checked in at the weigh-in station by 2:00 p.m. or it is an automatic disqualification.
- In the case of a tie, the team with he biggest fish will be determined the winner. If a tie still exists, then the winner will be decided by the flip of a coin.
- 14” legal length, any fish brought to weigh-in