Veteran Standard of Conduct amoulder
Warriors for Freedom Foundation values both the warriors who have served our country AND sponsors and supporters who make this foundation possible.
As a participant in this foundation we expect a certain code of conduct to ensure we are able to continue hosting these incredible events. The following are guidelines you, as a veteran participant, are required to abide by and understand. Please read them in full before continuing to the veteran application.
1. Veterans who have completed the Veteran Bio application are able to participant in any event we host at no cost.
2. Veteran participants are expected to value and appreciate the donors who make this possible and will be expected to show their gratitude and appreciation to them accordingly.
3. If you register for an event and do not give a MINIMUM of 48 hours cancellation notice, you will be exempt from participating in the next 3 events of that kind.
4. Anyone who no shows, without any notice, will be at risk of being removed from future events.
5. Participating at no cost is a privilege. If you take a spot and do not show, you are taking away this opportunity from other deserving veterans.
6. Warriors for Freedom Foundation thanks you for your service, but we are not able to continue providing activities to those who do not equally appreciate those sponsors who have opened their doors to create an amazing event for you.
7. Certain events will require veterans to bring non-perishable and such items as an entry fee that can be given to other veteran organizations.
8. These standards are subject to change at any time and you will be held accountable without notice.
9. If you agree with these terms, please click continue to complete the veteran bio.